We help teens and youth carve their paths toward success through support groups, service learning, and more.
Among other goals, La Liga’s youth and careers programs encourage teens and young adults to explore different professional paths by introducing them to potential careers and vocations while promoting the advantages of stable employment in their lives.
Our services include:
Pre-teen and Teen Groups:
- One Team One Dream (Ages 13– 21)
- One Team One Dream Jr. (Ages 10-12)
Pathways to Success:
- Support youth to set and reach their goals
- Explore higher education pathways
- Community engagement and service learning opportunities
- Explore career pathways and readiness
- Promote healthy choices and relationships
- Team and skill building
Family & School Engagement:
- Assistance & support for parents/care givers
- School district and parent partnerships for success